LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorise or endorse this web site

Friday 4 January 2013

Worlds slackest blogger ...
YES I own the title... BUT I've been busy so hope I am forgiven. 3 days till Switchbricks launch - picked up the keys to the hall this morning so its all a little real now !!! Minor setback yesterday when a table collapsed dumping Cafe Corner, Post office, hospital, pet shop, town hall, ice cream shop, a park and the fire brigade on the floor smashing them to pieces . Dad came to help put them back together and i pulled an all nighter and am pleased to say they are back up and running although I am slightly disturbed by the number of pieces I have spare after the rebuilding process ?!!? Anyway promise I will be more faithful this new year with the blogging process- besides which,  I will have lots of pics to share of Switchbricks come monday :)
ta ta for now
xx T

No comments:

Post a Comment